Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely choose many items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in oyster sauce recipe. You can cook beef in oyster sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- Use 200 g of thin beef frying steaks, sliced into long thin strips,.
- Get 1.5 of green bell peppers, chopped into bite sized pieces,.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Take 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee),.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Use 1 of thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped,.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced,.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener OR 1 tsp sugar,.
- Get 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Use of Around 250-300ml water,.
- Take of Spray cooking oil such as sunflower/vegetable.
- Get of To prep the beef:.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Use 1 bowl of cold water.
- You need of Serving Suggestions:.
- Get of Jasmine sticky / boiled white rice.
- Get of Egg noodles / chow mein.
Steps to make Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- First prep the beef by making a slurry of cornflour and water in a bowl, then slicing the beef thinly against the grain and placing it to soak in the mixture for at least 30 mins. This will tenderise the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray in some oil to cover the base liberally. Once nice and hot add in the onion and bell pepper. Stir fry whilst moving the ingredients continually around the wok for around two minutes..
- Add in the beef (water drained off), ginger and garlic. Season with salt. Stir fry, again tossing the ingredients and moving them around for another couple of minutes..
- Add the light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly in the sauce. Now add in the water and turn down the heat to bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce and Stevia. Stir well until dissolved into the water..
- Simmer away until the water reduces and thickens into a glossy sauce. Remove from the heat. Serve up with your choice of side(s). Enjoy! :).
If you find this Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.