Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for "V" Scottish steak pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best "V" Scottish steak pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "V" Scottish steak pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "v" scottish steak pie recipe. You can have "v" scottish steak pie using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook "V" Scottish steak pie:
- Prepare of stewing steak diced.
- Get of onions chopped.
- Get of skinless link sausages (optional).
- Use of frozen puff pastry.
- Use of knorr beef stock pot.
- Provide of gravy granules.
- Take of salt&pepper to taste.
- Prepare of egg.
- Take of pie funnel (optional).
Instructions to make "V" Scottish steak pie:
- brown steak in pan drain off any fat..
- add chopped onion.
- mix 4tsp gravy granules in 1/2 pt hot water and add to pot..
- add knorr stock pot..
- simmer beef until tender. about 1 1/2 hrs.
- add sausage half way thro cooking.
- transfer to appropriate sized pie dish and put pie funnel in middle of meat.
- wet rim of pie dish and cover with pastry.
- make hole so funnel pops thro to let steam out.
- beat egg and brush over pastry.
- bake in preheated oven 180 until pastry is golden brown.
If you find this "V" Scottish steak pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.