Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. To cook instant pot vegan split pea soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Get of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of medium onions.
- Provide of baby carrots.
- Get of celery.
- Get of bay leafs.
- Use of minced garlic.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Take of dried green split peas.
- Provide of water.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.