Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple healthy tomato-celery soup recipe. You can have simple healthy tomato-celery soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- Provide of tomatoes Large fresh ripe.
- Get of Celery stalk (no leaves).
- Take of Olive oil butter / clarified (ghee).
- Get of Water.
- Take of garlic finely chopped.
- Take of Sugar.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of pepper Freshly ground.
Steps to make Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- Pressure cook the tomatoes, grind to a paste / puree in a grinder /mixer..
- Take a heavy bottom pan or a non stick pan; add 2 tsp oil / ghee..
- Once hot; add the finely chopped garlic and chopped celery..
- Sauté for a minute, add the tomato paste/ puree..
- Adjust the salt, add freshly ground pepper and sugar if the tomatoes are too tangy. I usually add 1 -2 tsp of sugar..
- Add water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve hot – If you are not watching your weight add a dollop of white butter (loni) tastes great.
- This soup goes well with hot rice as well. Enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.