Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to misua tim ayam (misua noodles with chicken steam soup) recipe. You can cook misua tim ayam (misua noodles with chicken steam soup) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup):
- Use 1 of whole chicken.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of inc ginger, finely sliced or pounded.
- Use 4 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Take 1,5 ltr of water.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 6 bunches of misoa noodles.
Steps to make Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup):
- Cut the chicken into 16 pieces. Put in a heat resistant bowl..
- Place the garlic, ginger, bacon, salt, and pepper on top of the chicken..
- Pour the water until all parts of the chicken are covered..
- Steam the chicken by double broiler (the bowl is put in a larger pot then filled with water as high as half a bowl) for 45 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Add sesame oil..
- Soak the misoa noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain. Put in a serving bowl..
- Put some of the chicken on top and pour some of the soup. Serve warm. Yum 😋.
If you find this Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.