Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Burgundy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Burgundy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef burgundy soup recipe. You can have beef burgundy soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Burgundy Soup:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Beef, cubed.
- Prepare of AP flour.
- Use of Salt/Pepper.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
- Use 2 of yellow onions, julienne.
- You need 1 of large carrot, diced.
- Take 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- Take 2 T of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 c of Dry red wine.
- Prepare 3 of Q beef stock.
- Use 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh thyme.
- Provide 2 c of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 2 of russet potatoes, 1/4" dice (Optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt/pepper.
Steps to make Beef Burgundy Soup:
- Take your dutch oven and put it on high heat with the canola oil. You want that oil really hot, just when it starts smoking.
- In the mean time, after dicing your beef, toss it with a little All Purpose flour along with salt and pepper to season the meat..
- Shake off the excess flour and drop the beef cubes into the ditch oven. Caramelize all sides to a little golden brown. If the pot dried up, add a little more oil, if needed..
- Remove the beef and set aside. Add a little more oil to the pot and add your mirepoix (Onion, carrot, celery). Sautee with the drippings until the water in the vegetables is evaporated and the onions turn clear. Add your garlic and stir for a couple until thoroughly incorporated..
- After the vegetables are nice and browned, add the red wine. Stir constantly to remove all the flavorful drippings on the pan into the soup. Reduce the wine by half and add your beef stock. Bring to a boil, then down to a simmer..
- Add the beef into the mix, Add the mushrooms, bay leaf, and thyme. Also add the potatoes if youre using them. Simmer until the beef is cooked to a tender and the herbs are infused. If youre using raw potatoes, i would cook until the potatoes are al dente..
- And thats it! Some like a dab of creme fraiche on top, others like shredded cheese, like Comte or Grana Padana. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Burgundy Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.