Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soto soup recipe. To cook chicken soto soup you only need 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soto Soup:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of lemongrass.
- Use 2 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 of lt water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of peper.
- You need 3 of spring onions.
- Provide 2 of Celery stalks.
- You need leaves of Celery.
- Prepare of Rice noodles.
- Use 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 3 of boiled eggs.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide of Grounded spices:.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 cm of turmeric.
- Get 2 cm of ginger.
- You need 4 of candle nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Use of Chili sauce :.
- You need 10 of birdeye chilies.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 of candle nuts.
- Get 1/2 of tap salt.
- Take of Water to boil.
Steps to make Chicken Soto Soup:
- Blend the spices that need to be ground in a blender until smooth..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the grounded spices and stir until cooked. Add lemongrass, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, salt, sugar, and pepper. Stir them well..
- After around 3 mins, add the water and chicken into a pot, stir it until the water blends with the spices, add celery stalks, cover the pot and let the chicken cooked really well..
- Meanwhile we prepare for the other stuff, cut the potatoes into 4 and slice thinly like chips and fry them until crispy, put aside..
- Peel boiled eggs and cut into half. Put aside..
- Boil some water and cook the rice noodle for 3 mins until it soften, drain the water with the strainer, put aside..
- Chop celery leaves, put aside..
- If you like spicy we will make the chili sauce for it, boil the chilies, fry garlic and candle nuts with a little bit of oil for 3 mins (don't let them burn) Mash the garlic and candle nuts while hot, add boiled chilies, mash them well, add salt and taste it..
- After the chicken cooked properly, take them out of the soup and shred them, put aside..
- When everything is ready we prepare a bowl to serve it, put rice noodle, shredded chicken, and potato chips, pour the hot soup on top of them, add boiled egg, sprinkle chopped celery leaves, and put chili sauce on the side if you like it spicy..
- You can add rice on the side too. Happy cooking.
If you find this Chicken Soto Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.