Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy potato soup recipe. To cook easy potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Potato Soup:
- Provide of potatoes cubed.
- Provide of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Provide of Flour.
- Get of Milk.
- Get of Melted butter.
- Use of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Bacon bits.
Instructions to make Easy Potato Soup:
- Rinse and cube potatoes. Boil until tender..
- In medium bowl combine milk, butter and flour. Whisk together and add to potatoes. Stir frequently as mixture will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Add can of cream of chicken soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add bacon bits (I usually use hormel bacon bits not the crunchy ones but either will do and give the flavor). Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted in. Mixture should be thickening a little and if not watching will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Cook at least 10 minutes after all ingredients are in to let flavors flow!! Serve..
If you find this Easy Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.