Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick gameday sliders 🍔 recipe. You can cook quick gameday sliders 🍔 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔:
- Provide 2 pounds of Ground Beef.
- Get of Cheese (∆ny you like).
- Prepare of Onion Soup Mix.
- Get of Onions.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔:
- Pre- heat oven to 350 °F Take Ground Beef and add to bowl,add your soup mix and fold meat not to mix to hard,and add salt and pepper.
- Slice your onions and or chop them up to place on top of your beef, Place your beef in a flat pan or dish and lay out flat, poke holes on top of each patties that will come out and place onions on top, and place in oven for 30-35 mins at 350°F.
- Now after 30 min take your cheese and spread on top of meat and cook for 5-7 more mins to let cheese melt and then take your top buns and place the tops on your beef to make patties (I use slice cheese normally,but was really not trying to go to store 🤐 use what u have 👍🏻)..
- Now cut out your patties and place on top of the bottoms of the buns that are waiting.Enjoy !!!.
If you find this Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.