Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne soup recipe. To cook chilli con carne soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Con Carne Soup:
- You need 200-250 g of Beef, Chicken OR Pork *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Paprika.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Coriander Seeds.
- You need 1 of canned (400g) Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Stock of your choice.
- Provide 1 of canned (*400g) Beans of your choice *drained.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oregano, Coriander Leaves or Parsley.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of cooked Barley.
Steps to make Chilli Con Carne Soup:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or pot over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Meat..
- Add Spices and stir-fry for a few minutes, add Tomatoes and Stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add drained canned Beans and cooked Barley, and simmer for a few minutes. Add Oregano (OR Coriander Leaves or Parsley) and season with Salt & Pepper..
If you find this Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.