Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mango-Habeñero Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango-Habeñero Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango-Habeñero Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango-habeñero beef recipe. You can cook mango-habeñero beef using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango-Habeñero Beef:
- Use 4 oz of beef tips.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango.
- Take 1/8 cup of green onion.
- Use 1/2 of habeñero pepper.
- Take 2 slice of tomato.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Mango-Habeñero Beef:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add rice, and cook for 15-20 minutes until soft..
- Wash veggies. Skin mango, and dice 1/4 cup. Dice green onion, tomato, and habeñero pepper. Add to blender, along with garlic powder, onion powder, and 2 pinch salt. Pulse until desired salsa texture is reached, adding water as needed to thin..
- In pan over medium heat, cook beef to 155°F. Season to taste with salt and black pepper..
- When salsa is done, remove from blender and hand-mix in sour cream. Set aside..
- When rice is finished, remove from heat and drain water. Plate, as season with salt lightly..
- Spread salsa over rice, and cover with beef tips. Garnish with green onions and red pepper..
If you find this Mango-Habeñero Beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.