Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Persian kebab kubideh with rice (Chelow kebab) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Persian kebab kubideh with rice (Chelow kebab) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to persian kebab kubideh with rice (chelow kebab) recipe. To make persian kebab kubideh with rice (chelow kebab) you need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Persian kebab kubideh with rice (Chelow kebab):
- Prepare 600 g of ground lamb.
- Provide 400 g of ground beef.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Use 1 bunch of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 4-5 of potatoes.
- Get 4-5 of red-yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- Use 1 tbsp. of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take of Flat bread.
- Provide of Sumac.
- Prepare of Wooden or metal skewers.
- Prepare of Ingredients for minty sauce.
- Take Handful of fresh leaves of mint and coriander.
- You need 3 tbsp of Green yogurt.
- Use 1 of small bell pepper.
- You need of Salt as desired.
Steps to make Persian kebab kubideh with rice (Chelow kebab):
- Grind finely the meat 2-3 times. Set aside..
- Grate the onion and remove the juice..
- In a big bowl, add grated onion, salt, pepper, lime juice and meat.. Mix very well until well combined. Refrigerate it overnight. If use wooden skewers, you need to soak them in the water overnight as well.Preheat the oven at 230C /450F Next day, divide meat mixture into seven or eight. Pick one piece of meat, press it around wooden/metal skewer and shape it evenly. Thread potatoes and peppers on skewers as well..
- You can do same with tomatoes and grill them as well but I just fried them in oil. Place all threading items on baking tray and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes. Only potatoes will need to 30 minutes. Also, a flat bread under the kebab, by this way the juice from kebab will be poured on bread.Once kebab is ready, Remove from the oven and serve it with steamed saffron rice, and fresh herbs, Sumac.
- And for sauce you need to blend all ingredients in a blender..
If you find this Persian kebab kubideh with rice (Chelow kebab) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.