Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can have enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Provide of green chilies.
- Use of chili beans (in chili sauce).
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use of large can enchilada sauce.
- Take of Jalapeño peppers.
- Get of 8” flour tortillas.
Steps to make Enchiladas:
- Brown beef and onion in skillet. Drain fat..
- Add chilies and canned chili beans. Crush beans with masher..
- Place beef mixture and 2T of cheese to bottom of tortilla and roll up tight..
- Put some sauce in bottom of 13×9” pan. Line up filled tortillas. Top with rest of sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Add some jalapeños..
- Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes..
If you find this Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.