Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's negative calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. You can cook mike's negative calorie vegetable beef soup using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- You need of Negative Calorie Soup Ingredients.
- Provide 5 box of Low Sodium Beef Broth [you may not use all].
- Prepare 4 of Chopped Onions.
- Take 1 large of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Take 1 large of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 4 cup of Chopped Cabbage.
- Use 4 cup of Thick Sliced Fresh Mushrooms.
- Take 6 large of Chopped Fresh Carrots.
- Provide 10 large of Chopped Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Prepare 1 small of Finely Chopped Head Of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Chopped Broccoli.
- Prepare 6 cup of Fresh Chopped Or 1 Packed Cup Frozen Spinach.
- Prepare 1 small of Chopped Bunch Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 small of Bunch Parsley.
- Use 1 can of Asparagus [drained].
- Prepare 2 can of 10 oz Rotel Tomatoes With Green Chili's [not drained].
- Get 2 can of Green Beans [drained].
- You need 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Basil [not drained].
- You need 1 cup of Canned Artichokes [drained].
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide 20 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper [or, top taste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 small of Can Chopped Green Chili's [not drained].
- Get of Protein [you can use just about any meat or, seafood. as much as you'd like. in fact, it's encouraged].
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 Or Leaner Ground Beef [drain if needed].
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment Needed.
- Take 1 of Extra Large Cooking Pot.
Steps to make Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Fill pot 1/2 way up with Chicken, Beef or Vegetable Stock. Chop all vegetables, add all canned goods [drain those that should be] and place in a very large pot. Add all spices and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Fry your Extra Lean Hamburger and drain if necessary. Place in soup pot. This meat ingredient is optional but hamburger is solid protein [almost zero carbohydrates] and it really won't increase your calories by much. You'll also need the energy this important protein provides you..
- Simmer for an hour + or until veggies are somewhat softened. Add additional broth as the soup boils down..
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: °This massive pot of soup measures approximately 1,500 calories TOTAL and can last an individual dieter up to 7 – 8 days. Remember, most doctors & nutritionists recommend a 1,500 calorie per DAY diet minimum for dieters. Anything less is considered a starvation diet. Once that occurs, your metabolism will panic, hold on tightly to its fat reserve and refuse to lose any additional weight for several weeks. By that time, we've just given up. Haven't we? °If you replace 2 meals a day with a generous bowl of this soup – or 4 smaller bowls depending upon your individual preferenc.
- LOW CARB SNACKS: °Snacks such as celery and cream cheese or peanut butter, in general – most cheeses, seafood cheese based dips [i.e., salmon or crab dip] with veggies, ham or turkey roll ups, pickles, boiled eggs, chicharones, beef jerky and cucumbers are all delicious low carb options. °Whatever snack you choose, just make it high in protein, low in carbs and lower in calories. Always focus on carbs before you do calories..
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: °Try your best to keep sodium out of this dish. Any salt content will force you to retain a lot of water and have your scale tell you you're not losing weight. But, also know that the high volumes of water you'll need to consume will add weight as well. Just be patient with the scale and only weigh yourself once a week. First thing in the morning, completely naked. °Also, make another batch when you've run out and try to remain on this diet for at least two weeks..
- OTHER LOW CARB – LOW CALORIE SOUP ADDITION POSSIBILITIES: °Cauliflower, Chives and Seaweed. Other options for zero carb-high protien are chicken, beef slices and seafood..
- ° If there is a vegetable you don't enjoy in this recipe, leave it out and replace it ONLY with a comparable carb / calorie vegetable. Otherwise, I can't guarantee any success. ° Do not assume every vegetable is low in carbs and calories as they are not. MANY vegetables are surprisingly high in carbs. ° Know that thickening agents such as potato flakes, rice, cornstarch, crumbs, barley and flour are very high in carbs so definitely avoid them as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363409-mikes-proven-weight-loss-tips.
If you find this Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.