Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger macaroni recipe. You can have cheeseburger macaroni using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Macaroni:
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1 tbsp. of avocado oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion,finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 cups of whole milk.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Use 2 cups of elbow macaroni pasta.
- Get 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cheeseburger Macaroni:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the ground beef until no pink remains..
- Add onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, seasonings and flour.
- Pour in the milk and broth and stir..
- Add the macaroni and stir..
- Bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the macaroni is done. For al dente check after 9 minutes..
- Stir in the Cheddar cheese until melted..
- Serve immediately garnished with some chopped fresh parsley if desired..
If you find this Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.