Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- Prepare 1 carton of seafood stock/broth.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- Provide 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- Use 1 pack of froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley.
- Use 1 of whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of okra and tomatoes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of each basil, oregano, chives.
- Get to taste of black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper.
Instructions to make To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail.
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink.
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir.
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste.
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes.
If you find this To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.