Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) recipe. You can have sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch):
- Prepare 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- Provide 50 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of big green chillies.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch):
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
If you find this Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.