Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tricia's carrot basil chicken soup recipe. You can have tricia's carrot basil chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Provide of Carrot Pulp.
- Take of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Organic Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion.
- Use of Rubbed Sage.
- Provide of Dried Parsley.
- Use of Dried Basil.
- Use of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Use of honey.
- Use of dry Tinkyada elbow pasta.
- Take of goat cheese.
Instructions to make Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Boil noodles according to package, drain and set aside.
- Dice Chicken Breasts into small pieces.
- Season chicken with 1/2 tsp each of seasalt, garlic and onion.
- In large skillet, saute chicken in olive oil until brown and done all the way through and set aside.
- Add remainder of ingredients except goat cheese to Vitamix Blender and select Hot Soup setting..
- Blend pushing ingredients into blades until thick creamy hot soup is steaming.
- Reheat skillet and add all ingredients to the hot skillet just long enough to deglaze the pan.
- Top with goat cheese and serve.
If you find this Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.