Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable soup – by phoenix recipe. To cook hearty vegetable soup – by phoenix you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix:
- Provide of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Use of garlic finely minced.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- Prepare of Bay Leaves.
- You need of Diced Tomatoes.
- Take of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of cooked rice.
- Take of chicken stock.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of kosher salt to taste.
- Prepare of Mckormics Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Provide of red pepper flakes.
- You need of cumin to taste.
- Provide of chili powder.
- Use of peeled white potatoes diced.
- Provide of kale chopped.
- You need of cannelini beans drained and rinsed.
Instructions to make Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix:
- Saute onions and garlic over medium heat until softened. Be sure to not burn the garlic!.
- Add potatoes and cannelini beans and combine together..
- Add frozen vegetables, can diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir well.
- Mix in chicken stock, and add bay leaves, cajun seasoning, red pepper flakes, sugar, salt, cumin, and chili powder.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 1 hour..
- During the last few minutes of cooking, adjust seasoning, and add cooked rice..
- Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers or a crusty roll!.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaves before serving.
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.