Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies "pinoy" spaghetti sauce recipe. To cook amies "pinoy" spaghetti sauce you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE:
- Prepare 900 grams of pasta spaghetti.
- Take 1 of big bottle ketchup (catsup).
- Prepare 1 of big can tomatoe sauce (4 cups).
- Use 1/2 cup of tomatoe paste.
- Get 700 1/2 grams of ground meat (pork or beef).
- You need 4 of pieces hotdogs, diced.
- Use 1 medium of sized onion, sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 2 medium of sized carrots, finely sliced.
- Use 2 can of liver spread (small size).
- You need 1 of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE:
- Cook the spaghetti in a boiling salted water according to package time..
- In a separate pan, saute the garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Add carrots. Cook for a few minutes..
- Put in the meat and cook for 5 minutes. Add liver spreads and cook for 2 minutes..
- Pour in the tomatoe sauce, catsup, tomatoe paste and water then let it boil and simmer for 30 minutes in a low-medium heat..
- Season with salt and pepper. Add sugar and hotdogs. Mix thoroughly until well blended. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Arrange the spaghetti pasta in an individual plate or in a large serving bowl. Pour in the sauce over the spaghetti and top with cheese..
- Serve hot!!!.
- NOTE: You can use SPICY catsup, if desired..
If you find this AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.