Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Beef Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef nachos recipe. You can cook ground beef nachos using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Beef Nachos:
- Get 1/2 package of restaurant style taco chips.
- Take 2 package of American cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of jalapeño pepper.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Get 1 of yellow or red pepper.
- Get 1 can of red beans/ drained.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of Cayenne red pepper.
- Take 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- Take 1 of red or yellow onion.
- Get 8 of black olives / halved (optional).
Instructions to make Ground Beef Nachos:
- Arrange a large baking dish. Start Spreading chips for first layer. Keep it aside. Heat oil in a pan, add onions garlic and peppers, sautéing,.
- Add herbs,cook until no juice left..
- Take off the pan from heat. Arrange some ground beef over chips, then add tomatoes and cheese..
- Make another layer like that. Until you finish with cheese. Turn broiler on, about 5-6 mins. Later you will see cheese melt down. It's ready. Enjoy with sour cream and salsa or avocado sauce..
If you find this Ground Beef Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.