Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean beef rice bowl recipe. To cook korean beef rice bowl you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Use of Main.
- Get 1 pound of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of medium onion.
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Provide 2-4 of green onions (scallions).
- Provide of Notes.
- Prepare of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- Get of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Instructions to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
If you find this Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.