Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Vietnamese inspired beef pho 🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Vietnamese inspired beef pho 🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my vietnamese inspired beef pho 🍲 recipe. You can cook my vietnamese inspired beef pho 🍲 using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Vietnamese inspired beef pho 🍲:
- Take of For the broth.
- Use of Beef bones.
- Provide of onions (halved).
- Use of garlic cloves (halved).
- Prepare of Ginger (halved).
- Use of black peppercorns.
- Get of cinnamon sticks.
- Take of star anise.
- You need of red wine.
- Use of soy sauce.
- You need of fish sauce.
- Use of rice noodles.
- Get of Sirloin steak.
- Use of spring onions.
- You need of Basil.
- Provide of chilli pepper.
- Get of prepared cooked, shelled mussels.
- You need of lime.
Instructions to make My Vietnamese inspired beef pho 🍲:
- On a tray place bones season well and roast for 1/2 hour at 200, do the same with onion, garlic and ginger. In a dry pan lightly toast cinnamon, peppercorns and star anise to release flavour.
- Add bones, onions, garlic, ginger and toasted spices into a large heavy based saucepan and fill with water. Add red wine, soy sauce and fish sauce. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 2-3 hours topping up with water when needed..
- Strain broth into another pan, check seasoning and alter if needed using soy and fish sauce. Set aside keeping at a low simmer. Prepare noodles as per instructions. Slice spring onions and chilli..
- Season and lightly sear Steak in a hot pan then allow to rest and then slice very thinly. Add mussels into broth mixture to warm through.
- In each bowl place some cooked noodles add sliced steak on top. Poor over mussels and broth mixture. Add chilli and spring onions on top and garnish with basil leaves and a lime wedge to be squeezed over the pho.
- Note: steak can be used raw or cooked a more if you prefer but the hot broth should cook it when poured over, depending on your preference! Bean sprouts also make a nice addition on top! Enjoy!.
If you find this My Vietnamese inspired beef pho 🍲 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.