Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. You can have carrot soup using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Soup:
- Prepare 5-7 of carrots.
- Use 7-10 cups of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of , black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled corn (Optional).
- Use 1/2 cup of tofu (Optional).
- Use of Fresh coriander leaves (For garnishing).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Carrot Soup:
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut each carrot in 5-7 large pieces..
- In a pressure cooker, melt half a stick of butter. Add salt and pepper and stir well..
- Add the chopped carrots and half the vegetable stock. (Make sure there isn’t too much or too little vegetable stock. Adjust the quantity according to the size of your pressure cooker.).
- Cover with lid and cook on high pressure for 5-7 minutes. (4-5 whistles.).
- Once the cooker has cooled down, strain the carrots. It should turn soft and must be well cooked. Set aside and let cool..
- In a blender, blend the carrots in a smooth purée..
- In the pressure cooker, add the remaining butter. Let it melt..
- Transfer the carrot purée to the pressure cooker. Stir well..
- Add the remaining vegetable stock and allow the soup to boil thoroughly..
- In a serving bowl, place boiled corn and tofu in the center. Pour the hot soup in the bowl. Serve hot..
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.