Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect hearty pasta sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best hearty pasta sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to hearty pasta sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty pasta sauce recipe. To cook hearty pasta sauce you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook hearty pasta sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 of green, red, yellow bell peppers.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 3 can of tablespoons pasta sauce.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of 4oz tomatoe paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
Instructions to make hearty pasta sauce:
- heat pan over medium heat coat bottom of pan with evoo.
- add peppers saute until tender.
- add onion to pan. saute until tender.
- add mushrooms saute until tender.
- add to pan tomatoe paste and pasta sauce. mix tother.
- brown ground beef in different pan.
- add cooked ground beef to veggie sauce mixture and stir.
- serve sauce over pasta of choice.
If you find this hearty pasta sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.