Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to l's homemade chicken soup recipe. You can cook l's homemade chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare L's Homemade Chicken Soup:
- Provide 2 of Chicken legs – separated.
- Get 1 dash of Cumin.
- Take 2 of Carrots – sliced.
- Take 1 of Salt & black pepper.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes peeled and cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1 of Big Onion – cut an X on it.
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley -minced.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Dill – minced.
- Get 2 liter of Water.
Steps to make L's Homemade Chicken Soup:
- In a 5 liter pot place the chicken legs, parsley and dill. Season with a dash of cumin, salt and pepper..
- Add the water..
- Turn the stove burner on the highest and stir gently..
- Bring to a boil..
- Add the potatoes, onion and carrots..
- Season per your taste with salt..
- Stir gently..
- Bring to a boil..
- Now turn down the stove burner to the lowest..
- Leave the pot with a lid on for 1.5 hours..
- Bon appetit!.
If you find this L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.