Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walk Charred Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walk Charred Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to walk charred beef recipe. You can cook walk charred beef using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Walk Charred Beef:
- You need of Charred Beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of portobello mushrooms, chunked.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chunked.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, chunked.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, chunked.
- Provide 1 of dried red chilli pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Take of Marinade.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 4 tbsp of water.
- Provide of Kung Pao Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ketchup.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Walk Charred Beef:
- Mix all ingredients for Marinade and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for Kung Pao Sauce and set aside.
- Thinly slice beef filet and add marinade. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat sesame oil in a very hot wok. Cook peppers and onions.
- Remove the cooked peppers and onions from the wok and set aside.
- Add a little more sesame oil and cook mushrooms. When the mushrooms are half way through cooking add the garlic and dried chilli pepper.
- When the mushrooms are cooked return the peppers and onions, and add half of the Kung Pao Sauce. Remove vegetables from wok and set aside to keep warm.
- Working in batches cook the beef.
- When all the beef is cooked return it to the wok, and add the remaining half of the Kung Pao Sauce.
- Return the vegetables to the wok and heat everything through.
If you find this Walk Charred Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.