Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aschar ghosht recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aschar ghosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aschar ghosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aschar ghosht recipe. You can cook aschar ghosht using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aschar ghosht:
- Prepare of Beef mince half kg.
- You need of ginger garlic paste 1 tb spoon.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Roasted and crushed coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of Zeera roasted.
- Provide 1 piece of Darr Chenni small.
- Use 6 pieces of Black chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sonf.
- Provide of Kalonghi 1tsp.
- Take of Onion chopped 2 small.
- You need of Tomato 5 granded.
- Provide of Yoghurt 1 cup granded.
- Use of Meethi Dana 1 tb spoon.
- Get 3 of green chilli.
- Use of Green coriander little.
Instructions to make Aschar ghosht:
- First grand sonf roasted coriander zeera darr cheeni and black chilli and metthi dana make a powder.
- Now in this powder add red chilli powder salt kalonghi chilli flakes turmeric powder mix well.
- Add washed meat in it fry well add ginger garlic paste in it fry well add all powder spices in it little powder left from it.
- Now take a pan fry chopped onion in it.
- Cook well add tomato yoghurt paste in it coom it in a low flame until oil left bonofy it.
- Add 2 cups water to tender the meat in a low flame.
- If it not tender add more water to tender cook till oil left.
- Now add lemon juice in remaining powder and put in to the cut of 3 green chillies.
- At last add green chilli in a pan and cook for 5 min now as char ghost is ready to serve.
- Serve with green coriander.
If you find this Aschar ghosht recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.