Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy tuna casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy tuna casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy tuna casserole recipe. To make yummy tuna casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yummy tuna casserole:
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 can of sweet peas, drained.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 can of chunk light tuna in water, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of small can mushrooms, drained (optional).
- Provide 1 of pac swanson vegetable flavor boost.
- You need 2 of soup cans of milk.
- Use 1 packages of med or large egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese (your preference) I used triple chedder.
- Take 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Yummy tuna casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bring one med/large pot of water to boil add salt and stir..
- Add noodles to boiling water and set a timer for 6mins.
- While noodles are boiling, in a separate skillet over med heat add butter and onion, saute onion until translucent. Add all other ingredients, excluding the grated cheese and bread crumbs and simmer all other ingredients for approximately 5mins..
- Remove noodles from stove and drain. Do NOT rinse noodles. Place noodles evenly over the bottom of a large baking dish. Pour skillet ingredients evenly over noodles. Mix the last 2 ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle evenly over top of casserole and bake for 35 mins at 375° or until casserole topping is golden brown..
- After its finished casserole is taken out of the oven let stand for 20 mins before serving.
If you find this Yummy tuna casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.