Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Soup Spaghetti with Tomato and Bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soup Spaghetti with Tomato and Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup Spaghetti with Tomato and Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup spaghetti with tomato and bacon recipe. To cook soup spaghetti with tomato and bacon you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Soup Spaghetti with Tomato and Bacon:
- Get 1 can of Canned tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 50 grams of Bacon.
- Use 1/2 of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Use 500 ml of Water.
- Get 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Use 1 dash of Dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 240 grams of Spaghetti (1.6 mm).
Instructions to make Soup Spaghetti with Tomato and Bacon:
- Cut the onion and garlic finely. Slice the bacon into strips. Slice the stem of shimeji and tear into small clumps..
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and onion. Stir fry well over a low heat, but not to let it burn..
- Add bacon and shimeji. Stir fry some more..
- Then add canned tomatoes, water, salt, sugar, soup stock cubes, black pepper and dried basil. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, boil plenty of water in another pan. Add 1% of salt (not listed) and cook the pasta. (Boil 2 minutes less than instructed on the package.).
- Add the cooked pasta into the soup. Simmer for another 1-2 minutes..
If you find this Soup Spaghetti with Tomato and Bacon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.