Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls simmered in tomato soup recipe. You can have cabbage rolls simmered in tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup:
- Take 10 of leaves Cabbage.
- Take 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Use 100 ml of Panko.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 400 grams of ☆Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 400 ml of ☆Water.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soup stock granules.
- You need 4 tbsp of ☆Tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of of each Dried parsley.
Instructions to make Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup:
- Peel off each cabbage leaf carefully, remove the stem, lightly boil, and let cool..
- Finely chop the onions, cover with plastic wrap, microwave for about a minute at 500w, and let cool..
- In a bowl, mix the ground meat, onions from Step 2, eggs, panko, and salt and pepper until it all sticks together..
- If the cabbage from Step 1 is large, use 1 leaf. If it is small or has holes, stack 2-3 leaves together..
- Add Step 3 on top of Step 4, and roll the meat filling tightly in the cabbage. Secure it with a toothpick to keep it from falling apart..
- In a pot, mix the ingredients marked with ☆, turn the heat to medium and add in the cabbage rolls, and remove the scum..
- Cover the pot with aluminum foil and boil for 30 minutes over low heat..
- Remove the toothpick and serve in bowls, garnish with dried parsley, and you are done ..
- These are cabbages rolls made with lots of broth. Add bacon to the leftover broth and boil, and eat as tomato soup for a nutritious and delicious treat!.
- I made pork and beans with the leftover broth . I added pork belly cut into small bits with large boiled beans, boiled it a bit, and was done..
- The recipe for a mushroom and white sauce cabbage roll version -..
If you find this Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.