Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade meatballs recipe. You can have homemade meatballs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Meatballs:
- Use 3 of lbs. Ground beef.
- Use 2 tablespoons of minced onions.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide of Large dollop of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Provide of Onion powder.
- Get of Chicken bouillon.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Prepare Can of mushroom soup.
- Provide of Optional pack of mushroom gravy mix.
Instructions to make Homemade Meatballs:
- Flatten out your ground beef and add egg, a pinch or two of black pepper, minced onions, a half teaspoon of chicken bouillon (or just use a package of Lipton onion soup mix with the egg) then make into round shaped meatballs. Use your own discretion as far as size..
- Preheat your oven to •350 Lightly oil a baking pan and place the meatballs in. While they're baking, in a bowl, whisk the mushroom soup and/or mushroom soup with a half of cup of water(or whole cup if you want more gravy) pinch of black pepper and a couple of pinches of chicken bouillon in the mixture.
- Take the soup and gravy mixture and pre cook in a skillet. Add the sour cream and milk. Basically to marinate and bind the flavours. Cook about 10-12 minutes. While this is cooking, take the meatballs out the oven. Use some of the drippings to grease your crock pot then put the meatballs in the crock pot on high. Now, pour the gravy mixture over the meatballs, stir so that they'll all be saturated. Cover and cook for about 1.5 hours. Then enjoy!.
If you find this Homemade Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.