Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Homemade Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Homemade Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Homemade Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my homemade chili recipe. You can have my homemade chili using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Chili:
- Get 4 of and 1/2 lbs Ground Beef.
- Take 3 of Sirloin Steaks chopped into chunks (fat removed).
- Use 2 (15 oz) of cans Hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes in sauce.
- Use 2 (10 oz) of cans Rotel fire roasted tomatoes drained.
- Get 1 can of Hunt's tomato sauce.
- Take 2 (27 oz) of cans Bush's Chili Beans rinsed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of large yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1 of large jalapeno pepper chopped.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 2 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Use 4 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of Tblsp garlic salt plus extra.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper plus extra.
- Use 1 of Tblsp chile powder.
- Provide 1 of Tblsp ground cumin.
- Use 1 of Tblsp oregano.
- You need of Juice of half a lime.
- Get A few of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of squirt of ketchup.
- Get 1 of squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Get 1 (8 quart) of chili pot.
Instructions to make My Homemade Chili:
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic with some olive oil in a small pan just until they sweat then dump into a bowl and set aside.
- Start browning the sirloin steak chunks and the ground beef in the chili pot, add some garlic salt and pepper and cook until you think it is good and browned.
- Drain the grease from the meat and return to the pot then add the sweated peppers, onions and garlic with the meat mixture and stir well.
- Start adding your canned tomatoes and sauce and give it a stir.
- Next add the chipotle, beef bouillon, bay leaves, garlic salt, black pepper, chile powder, cumin, oregano, lime juice and give it a big stir to combine and bring it all to a boil then to a low simmer for 30 minutes stirring once in a while.
- Then add your 2 cans of chili beans and the Worcestershire, ketchup and chocolate syrup then stir well to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes giving a stir once in a while.
- Done !! ENJOY !! ❤️😋😋❤️ Top with sour cream or your favorite grated cheese and serve with some garlic bread or butter crackers !!.
If you find this My Homemade Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.