Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tacos for Dogs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tacos for Dogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tacos for Dogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tacos for dogs recipe. You can cook tacos for dogs using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tacos for Dogs:
- Prepare of Meat:.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need of Mini Taco shells:.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Tacos for Dogs:
- Preheat the oven to 270..
- Mix flour baking powder and 1/3 tsp of salt in a medium size bowl..
- Pour the water and oil directly in the bowl and mix it together. You should end up with dough..
- Falten the dough into evenly sized mini tortillas. I made mine a little over 5 inches..
- Cover the tortillas with a towel for 15 minutes..
- Cook on a frying pan until there are a few visible brown spots on the bottom. Then flip the and let them cook for around 10-15 more seconds. Let them cool..
- Spray the cooled tortillas with cooking spray and draw them over the top rack of the oven. Put a pan on the bottom rack to catch the oil. Let them cook until they start to brown..
- Mix the rest of the salt and oregano in a small bowl..
- Cook the beef in a pan like usual. Mix in the seasoning that you mixed earlier. Cook until there is no more red meat..
- When the taco meat is cooked and the shells are cooled, you can start assembling your tacos. Put the meat in the shells. You can also add cheese and lettuce. Make sure you check to make sure your toppings are dog friendly. Remember dogs CAN NOT eat tomatoes..
- Now they are ready for your dogs! Make sure you feed it to them outside or somewhere that you can easily clean because they will most likely run away with the tacos and deconstruct them. I speak from experience..
If you find this Tacos for Dogs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.