Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to feel good chicken soup recipe. To cook feel good chicken soup you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- You need 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of carrots.
- Use 1/2 head of celery.
- Get 1 lb of onions.
- Take 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 1/2 lb of baby spinach.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 4 of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of As needed: water.
Instructions to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..
If you find this Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.