Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have smokey chicken noodle soup using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide of Chicken.
- Get 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast.
- You need As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Take of Soup.
- Use 1 cup of cooked spaghetti noodles.
- Provide 1 of large carrot.
- Get 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.
- Prepare 28 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter divided.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Provide To taste of ground white pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Provide To taste of sour cream.
Steps to make Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill..
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot..
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half..
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot..
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream..
If you find this Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.