Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's chicken noodle soup recipe. To make mom's chicken noodle soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 3 cup of Reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 3/4 lb of Chicken legs, thighs, or boneless breasts.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic, peeled.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 medium of Onions, sliced.
- You need 2 large of Carrots, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 large of Celery, thinly sliced.
- Provide 8 oz of Wide noodles or pasta shells.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh dill, chopped.
Steps to make Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, combine broth, 2 cups water, chicken, garlic, and salt. Bring to boil over high heat, reduce to simmer, cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes..
- With a slotted spoon, transfer chicken and garlic to cutting board. Discard garlic and strip meat from bones (if necessary) and dice. Skim fat from broth..
- Add onions, carrots, and celery to broth. Return to boil..
- Reduce to simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are almost tender (about 5 minutes)..
- Add pasta/noodles and cook uncovered 7 minutes. Add diced chicken and cook until pasta/noodles are tender, about 3 minutes longer..
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with dill..
If you find this Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.