Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy heart-shaped rice omelette made in a rice cooker recipe. To make easy heart-shaped rice omelette made in a rice cooker you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker:
- Prepare 1 1/2 of rice cooker cups Rice.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Bell pepper.
- Get 150 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 1 dash of Seasoned salt and pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of A. Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of A. Soup stock powder.
- Use 10 grams of Butter.
- Use 2 large of ● Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Milk.
- Use 1 dash of ● Salt.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker:
- Please refer tofor tips on how to make the thin omelette (usuyaki tamago). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169366-foolproof-usuyaki-tamago-thin-omelette-and-kinshi-tamago-shredded-omelette-for-chirashi-sushi.
- Cut up the onion, carrot, bell pepper and chicken into 1 cm dice. Season the chicken with a little seasoned salt and pepper and let rest. Rinse the rice and leave to absorb water for 30 minutes..
- Put the A ingredients, rice, cut up vegetables except for the bell pepper and chicken in the rice cooker bowl, with about 80% of the water you'd usually add. Cut up the butter into small pieces and add to the bowl. Switch on the rice cooker.
- When the rice has cooked, mix in the bell pepper and leave to steam for 5 minutes. In the meantime, mix the ● ingredients together and make the thin omelette..
- Transfer the rice to a serving plate and form a heart shape. Cut a 3 cm long slit into the omelette at the top, and wrap the rice..
- Add a little ketchup heart, or any message conveying your love to finish of the omurice..
- How to form the heart – method 1: Pack the rice into two round cups, and unmold them on a plate side by side..
- The two unmolded rice rounds already look like a heart. Press down on the top of each mound a bit with a spatula, and form the bottom part into a point..
- How to form the heart – method 2: Staple two strips of cardboard together to make a heart shaped mold..
- Line the inside of this instant mold with a sheet of plastic wrap, and stuff the rice inside. Press lightly from the top. Invert a plate on top of the heart, and hold the heart on the plate and flip over..
If you find this Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.