Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy rich cream stew in a le creuset pot recipe. You can have easy rich cream stew in a le creuset pot using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot:
- Prepare 1 small of Carrot.
- Get 1 of Potato.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Take 250 grams of Chicken.
- Use 800 ml of Milk.
- Use 4 of cubes Soup stock cubes.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 9 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
Instructions to make Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot:
- Make the white sauce. Put the butter in a bowl and melt in a microwave. Add flour and mix in with a whisk until it forms a paste..
- Whisk in the milk. Microwave for 4 minutes. Stir. Repeat this 3 times. (Total cooking time in the microwave is 12 minutes.).
- Cut the vegetables while the white sauce is microwaving. Cut the carrot into chunks..
- Cut the onion into fairly large pieces..
- Cut the potato into chunks about the same size as the carrot..
- Roughly chop the cabbage..
- Saute the chicken in 1 tablespoon of olive oil (not listed) until it changes color..
- Add the carrot, potato and onion and stir-fry until they are coated with oil..
- Add 3 cups of water, soup stock cubes and bay leaf..
- Cover and bring to a boil..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, and skim off the scum..
- Add the cabbage, simmer for a few minutes, then turn off heat..
- Scoop out some of the soup from the pot with a ladle, and mix it into the white sauce, using a whisk to thin the white sauce..
- Add white sauce to the pot and mix it in. Heat again..
- Bring it to a boil, taste, and season with herb salt or salt, and pepper..
- Your cream stew, full of vegetables, is done! It's even richer sprinkled with grated cheese..
If you find this Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.