Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & oyster mushroom soup with thyme recipe. To cook chicken & oyster mushroom soup with thyme you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme:
- Provide of Left over roast chicken – shredded.
- Provide of Oyster mushrooms.
- Use 1 of shallot.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Use to taste of Red chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Provide 250 ml of single cream.
- Take 250 ml of milk.
- Take 250 ml of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme:
- Add the olive oil into a pan and gently sauté your diced shallot and garlic.
- Dissolve your stock cube in 250ml boiling water.
- Add your flour to the sautéed veg and gradually add your stock, whisking to get rid of lumps..
- Add seasonings listed and simmer gently until the soup thickens.
- Next add your shredded roast chicken and oyster mushrooms, along with your milk and cream. Gently bring back up to heat.
- Scatter over some thyme leaves and serve.
If you find this Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.