Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured pork soup on rice recipe. To make curry flavoured pork soup on rice you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice:
- Use 250-300 g of Pork Belly.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Canola Oil *optional.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Prepare 1-2 of Potatoes.
- Take 2-3 teaspoons of Curry Powder *Asian Curry Powder recommended.
- Provide 4 cups of Chicken Stock OR Dashi Stock.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 handfuls of Green Leafy Vegetable.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Eggs *optional, see my ‘Onsen Tamago’ recipe.
- Prepare of Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice 4 servings.
Steps to make Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice:
- Cut the vegetables and pork into small bite size pieces..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a pot over the medium heat, cook Pork until browned, add Onion and Carrot, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add Garlic, Ginger, Potato and Curry Powder, and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add Stock and Soy Sauce, and bring to the boil. Lower the heat to simmer until vegetables are soft. Add Green Leafy Vegetable and cook until the green vegetable is soft. Season with Salt if required..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice, place the ‘Onsen Tamago’ if you like, cover with the soup and enjoy..
If you find this Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.