Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe. To make creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream):
- Use 2 large of leeks, thinly slice.
- Prepare 2 large of peeled potatos, 1 cubed and 1 in half.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 4 can of chicken broth.
- Take 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream):
- In a large pot, add the grapeseed oil, sauteè all the veggies, except the pitatoes, untill wilted.
- Add the chicken broth, the potatoes and the thyme.boil until the potatoes are soft..
- Take out the whole potatoes and 1/2 cup of liquid and pour both in a blender until becomes creamy.
- Return the blended potatoe to the boiling pot, reduce to medium temperature and incorporate completely..
- Move constantly for 15 more minutes.
- Add salt if you like, doesn't need it..
If you find this Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.