Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and cabbage soup recipe. You can cook chicken and cabbage soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Cabbage Soup:
- You need 8-12 of chicken thighs with skin and bone.
- Use 1 stalk of celery sliced.
- Take 6-8 of carrots sliced or 1 small bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of whole garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 head of cabbage shredded.
- Use 6 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Get to taste of Garlic salt.
- You need 2 Tbs of dried Oregano or to taste.
- Provide 2 Tbs of dried Basil or to taste.
- Use 2 Tbs of dried Thyme or to taste.
- Provide 2 Tbs of garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken and Cabbage Soup:
- Boil chicken in a large stock pot.
- Remove chicken and add all of the ingredients to the pot..
- Simmer on low..
- Remove the chicken from the bone. I discard the veins, skin and any other fat on the chicken..
- When finished, add the chicken to the pot. Continue to cook for another 30-45 minutes. You may want to taste and add more of the seasoning..
If you find this Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.