Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Kaldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Kaldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kaldereta recipe. To cook beef kaldereta you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Kaldereta:
- Provide of beef cubed.
- Prepare of garlic cloves crushed and chopped.
- Prepare of onion finely chopped.
- Provide of beef broth.
- Provide of red bell pepper sliced.
- You need of green bell pepper sliced.
- Use of tomato sauce.
- Use of liver spread processed using blender.
- Provide of chili flake.
- Get of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare of potatoes sliced.
- Take of carrots sliced.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Take of green olives.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Kaldereta:
- Heat the cooking oil in the cooking pot or pressure cooker..
- Sauté the onion and garlic..
- Add the beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns light brown..
- Add the dried bay leaves and crushed pepper. Stir..
- Add the liver spread. Stir..
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth..
- Cook the beef until it becomes tender (about 30 mins if using a pressure cooker, or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot)..
- Add potato and carrots. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Put the green olives and bell peppers in the cooking pot. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes more..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy.
If you find this Beef Kaldereta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.