Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Wholesome Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wholesome Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wholesome Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wholesome soup recipe. You can cook wholesome soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wholesome Soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soaked Rice.
- Prepare 2 of Carrot.
- Use 1/4 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Provide 1 tsp of Spring Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Butter.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Crushed Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 3-4 cup of Water/ vegetable Stock.
Instructions to make Wholesome Soup:
- Heat butter add onion, saute for while add carrot and saute well.
- Add rice. Add water, salt and pepper. Cook it till rice cook completely..
- Now add broccoli florets. cook for min. Now add lemon juice. Mix well. Add chopped coriander and serve it..
If you find this Wholesome Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.