Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone recipe. You can cook minestrone using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone:
- Take 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Use 4 cups of vegetable or chicken soup.
- Use 1 cup of sweet potato, chopped.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of canned navy beans.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 3 leaves of napa, chopped.
- Get 3 of green onion, chopped.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Minestrone:
- Put a pan over medium heat and warm oil. Add onion, carrots, celery and stir. Reduce the heat and cook with a lid about 10 mins or until they get soft. Don't forget to stir occasionally..
- Add broth, bay leaf, oregano, sweet potato and drained navy beans then cover with a lid. Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer about 15 mins..
- Add napa and green onion and continue to cook another 10 mins. Add some more water if needed..
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy your hearty warm soup!.
If you find this Minestrone recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.