Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bakso (meat balls) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bakso (meat balls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bakso (meat balls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bakso (meat balls) recipe. You can cook bakso (meat balls) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bakso (meat balls):
- You need 300 g of minced beef.
- Use 200 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Use of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Ground salt.
- Use of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Salty soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 spoons of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 1 liter of Chicken broth soup.
- Take of Chopped tomatoes.
- Get of Egg noodle or white rice noodle.
- You need of Fried tofu.
- Prepare leaves of Chopped coriander.
Steps to make Bakso (meat balls):
- Process the minced meat, chicken, and tapioca strach in the food processor until they mix perfectly..
- Season with garlic powder, ground pepper, ground salt, sweet soya sauce, and salty soya sauce. Make balls out of the mixture..
- Bring chicken broth soup to boil. Put in the meat balls and boil them until done. Handy notes: when done, the balls will float on the soup..
- Make the noodle as per instruction on the package. Fry tofu and dice them. Chop tomatoes and coriander leaves..
- Fix the noodles, tofu, tomatoes, and coriander leaves in a bowl. Perfect it with meat balls and soup..
- For more tasty kick, add fried onions and ground fresh chili 👌.
If you find this Bakso (meat balls) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.