Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tomato Simmer (Chicken Cacciatora) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tomato Simmer (Chicken Cacciatora) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tomato simmer (chicken cacciatora) recipe. To cook chicken tomato simmer (chicken cacciatora) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tomato Simmer (Chicken Cacciatora):
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken thighs with or without bones.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic oil.
- Use 1 clove of Finely minced garlic.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot.
- Get 400 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Get 250 ml of Water.
- Use 50 ml of White wine.
- Use 2 tsp of Soup stock cube.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 of Herb salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Chicken Tomato Simmer (Chicken Cacciatora):
- Mince the onions and carrots. Cut the chicken into 6 pieces, season with salt and pepper, then use a tea strainer to coat with cake flour..
- Add the garlic oil to a thick frying pan, then cook the chicken with the skin side down. Once it's browned, turn it over and cook the other side, then remove..
- Add the minced garlic and vegetables to the frying pan from Step 2 and cook. Put the meat back and add white wine..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water, and soup stock to Step 3, and simmer for 30 minutes. Flavor with sugar, black pepper, and herb salt..
If you find this Chicken Tomato Simmer (Chicken Cacciatora) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.