Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon patties with dill sauce recipe. To make salmon patties with dill sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour (if use gluten-free will need to use a little less flour or a little more milk).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of milk, divided.
- Use 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 15 oz of canned salmon, skinless & boneless.
- Get 5 1/2 oz of potato chips, crushed.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried dill.
Instructions to make Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce:
- Heat butter in saucepan until melted. Add flour, stirring until blended. Cook, stirring mixture continually, until bubbly. Stir in 1/4 cup milk & the vinegar. Cook white sauce, stirring continually, until thickened. If using gluten-free flour, will need to continue adding milk a little at a time til it is a thick sauce. Add salt & pepper, mix well. Remove from heat..
- Drain salmon. Flake salmon & stir into white sauce..
- Form salmon mixture into patties. Coat patties in crushed chips..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry patties in oil, turning once, until browned, drain..
- For the dill sauce, combine the soup, 1 cup milk, & dill in small saucepan & mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Serve with patties..
If you find this Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.