Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable soup – by phoenix recipe. To cook hearty vegetable soup – by phoenix you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix:
- You need 16 oz of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic finely minced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Take 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Provide 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of kosher salt to taste.
- Use 1 of Mckormics Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 of cumin to taste.
- You need 1 dash of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of peeled white potatoes diced.
- Use 1/4 bunch of kale chopped.
- Use 1 can of cannelini beans drained and rinsed.
Steps to make Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix:
- Saute onions and garlic over medium heat until softened. Be sure to not burn the garlic!.
- Add potatoes and cannelini beans and combine together..
- Add frozen vegetables, can diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir well.
- Mix in chicken stock, and add bay leaves, cajun seasoning, red pepper flakes, sugar, salt, cumin, and chili powder.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 1 hour..
- During the last few minutes of cooking, adjust seasoning, and add cooked rice..
- Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers or a crusty roll!.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaves before serving.
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.